Surprise, it is not a power tool!
This is a wonderful wallet. I bought it from Amazon three years ago in the pink color and it still looks as fresh and new as it did when I received it. Not only is it pretty, but it keeps me organized. A real problem-solver for me.
Every time I whip this baby out, someone says “Oooh, where did you get that cool wallet?!” I wish I had a nickel for each time!
This wallet has so much going for it. So many places to hold all my cards, not just credit cards but store discount cards, gift cards, merchandise credits, you name it! And it still stays slim and sleek! 16 card slots, multiple zipper pockets, RFID-blocking feature, and it comes in many colors too! All for under $20. I love it. Click on the picture for more information.
- It comes in so many colors (32 right now)
- It holds everything! 16 card slots plus 2 zippered compartments. I keep my change in one compartment and bills in the other.
- Keeps everything organized and easy to find.
- The size ( 8″L x 4”H x 1″D) is great. Even though it is a larger size wallet, it still fits in all my purses.
- Very long-lasting. I’ve had mine for over 3 years and it still looks new.
- 100% handmade wallet. It is made by a team of 15 experienced craftsmen with more than 10 years of experience in the handmade wallet industry.
- It comes with an RFID Blocking feature, which can keep your ID information and credit cards safe from scanned theft.
- Sleek and timeless as well as practical.
- Inexpensive for such a quality item.
- If you carry a tiny purse, it may not fit inside.
- Even though it claims to be leather, I suspect it’s “vegan leather” which is not really a leather product. It doesn’t matter to me at all, because, whatever it is made of, it is very classy looking.
My favorite wallet is now available in my favorite small, local gift shop, Mono Mono Boutique! Shop Small, Shop Local. Click below to see beautiful patterns available and shipping options.
As always, take care. You can do it!
This post contains affiliate links. This means that if you click on an affiliate link and make a purchase, we may receive a small commission. This does NOT result in any additional cost to you, and the affiliate money we earn helps pay the fees to keep this site up and running – thanks for your support!